That lovely lash curler. Definitely a tool of the past. I’ve seen quite a few damaged lashes from using the lash curler, ouch! The alternative, the Lash Lift.
Yes, a lift for your natural lashes. Some call it a lash perm and it does just that, curls your natural lashes … for up to 2 months!!
Here’s the process:
- Eyelashes and eyelids are cleaned with an oil free makeup remover.
- Gel patches are placed under the eyes to keep the top and bottom lashes separated.
- Silicon pads are secured to the eyelids
- Lashes are brushed upward onto the silicon pads
- Solutions are applied and timed
- Once the solutions are removed, you’re able to open your eyes
Men and Women are in love with the lash lift for a few reasons:
- Don’t have to use the lash curler every day
- The lash lift lasts up to 8 weeks*
- Compared to eyelash extensions, there’s less maintenance
- Cost is significantly less than eyelash extensions
- Great for teens
- Curly and/or unruly lashes can get a new curl pattern
- Top & Bottom lashes don’t catch onto each other after the lift
- Makes Sleepy eyes look Awake!
Fellow Professionals, you too should add this service to your menu! The entire process takes less than an hour, some charge towards $125!! You can have 2 people in the salon within 15 mins apart and have them process at the same time, Cha-Ching! If you’re in Virginia, I’d love to help you learn and make some extra money.
Find a Certified Stylist aka someone who KNOWS how to properly do this service and Get Lifted! Ladies & Gents in the Hampton Roads area, you are able to book a Lash Lift appointment with one of our Certified Stylists at the Eye Deux studios